Miracles
1. Started Alpha class, doubtfully, with my wife. Things I thought about there:
- At age 13, wanted to be a rabbi (teacher). Taught Hebrew school.
- On way to church one week, I was afraid that I was supposed to be teaching at the church.
- In Alpha class two weeks later, the pastor said "I'm so excited you're here.". I asked why. She said "There's so much we can learn from you...so much you can teach us". She then apologized for being assumptive and I said "Don't worry about it...already got that message."
2. Started wearing necklace the same day that my wife did after 2 years of her not wearing hers and after pastors looking for necklace for me. Then went to Anaheim, CA for a business conference with wife and attended a service where the guy said "This book's full of great stuff." Explained how Proverbs have life applications and a daily meditation, and explained how the book of Matthew was written to the Jews. Went back to DE the next day. That next sunday, in church, asked God what to do. He said, "Take Jesus into your heart". That night, I read Matthew. I then thought:
- If my wife can love me enough to want to spend eternity with me, then maybe, just maybe
- Jesus died on the cross for the sins of my ancestors and all to come.
I took this very seriously, since being Jewish he was born to a Jew, and all the apostles were Jewish (I had no idea). Then I said a prayer with my wife taking Jesus into my heart.
3. One day, I was doubtful of where God wanted me to start. I was driving into Middletown and I passed a Mr. Mulch sign that said "Start Here".
4. Ended up with a rental truck. It was raining, and I was listening to this song entitled "The Only One". It essentially talked about how God controls everything...wind, rain, all of it. Drove the truck to work one day, and I parked it. Turned the key and took it out, and:
- the dome light stayed on
- the radio was still playing.
When the song was over, I got out of the truck and turned the radio off; the dome shutoff when I closed the door (it hadn't been opened). The rain stopped the second I stepped out. When I went home that day, I turned the radio on and the same song was on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home